So cool Lisa! I hope someday that Rick and I (and the car) will actually make it up to see your place, I would love to experience it!Sunshine
You live in the coolest place! I get excited if I see more than one squirrel!..let alone beavers!
Beavers! You never know what you are going to see out your window. I assume you must see a bear sometime.
Love it! We always see a beaver on the marsh where we go fishing... this is such a nice picture :o)
Well, dam.
That's so amazing Lisa ! Glad you had your camera!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So cool Lisa! I hope someday that Rick and I (and the car) will actually make it up to see your place, I would love to experience it!
Sunshine
You live in the coolest place! I get excited if I see more than one squirrel!..let alone beavers!
Beavers! You never know what you are going to see out your window. I assume you must see a bear sometime.
Love it! We always see a beaver on the marsh where we go fishing... this is such a nice picture :o)
Well, dam.
That's so amazing Lisa ! Glad you had your camera!
Post a Comment