Sunday, June 28, 2009

They're Baaaaack!


Guess who's back in town? :)
This little stinker ransacked my garbage at about 5:30 this morning, and when i chased him off and cleaned up the mess, he decided to come back around 7am and do it again.
Apparently there was something in there he really wanted, and he absconded with this little zip lock baggie before i could get a better shot....uh, did i say shot...i meant photo :)
Looks like i have to start bringing in the hummingbird feeders at night!

8 comments:

Tammy said...

now that would be startling to wake up to. but fun none the less, i love bears, but not quite that close. do you have problems with them and the garbage often or is this a rare occurence?

Salem Stitcher said...

Must have been something really good in that zip lock bag for him to come back after an hour and a half.

You gotta admit, he's a cute little fella.

loulee said...

I think I'll stick to Gulls on the roof for my summer neighbours.

Lynda said...

Wow! The most I get in my back garden is snails eating my seedlings, or blckbirds digging up my freshly dug beds in search of worms!

Wilma Lee said...

Bears are abundant this year in the NC mountains. They said they had a great reproductive year, and some mamas were seen with 5 cubs!! I have only seen one bear in all my time here. And with all the hiking we do, I am surprised. But they are soooo cute!

Christine Thresh said...

Well, your place is called "Black Bear Cabin" so they take that as an open invitation.

Sheri said...

He's so cute. But I'll stick with coons, their not so big.

Susan Elliott said...

I'm trying to get caught up on my blog reading so I can't comment on everything BUT I'm so glad to see the bears are back...I know they pester you but that's their nature. Loved seeing Jordyn's birthday and all the beautiful flowers...I can tell you are really enjoying your camera. you might want to check out Karen Russell's blog
http://karenrussell.typepad.com/my_lifejust_not_on_the_ro/

I admire her pics of her everyday life with her kids very much and her online photography class changed my life. I'm retaking it this September because I'm not sure it all sank in the first time.

Enjoyed cathching up! xox SUsan