Tuesday, February 12, 2008

7 Things About Me


I was tagged by Loulee...she shared seven fun things about herself, so now i will do the same :)
THE RULES:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

The Facts.

1. I play in a medieval recreation group, the SCA, so i love to dress up in costumes and go camping in period pavilions, jamming to fabulous music all night long.

2. I can touch my nose with my tongue :)

3. I once saved a friends life with honey....dont ask! Any of you EMT's out there might be familiar with the honeybear technique :)

4. I once rode on the Good Year Blimp

5. My husband and i met at a Halloween Party

6. Ive sold several paintings...however, i havent painted in quite some time...something i hope to remedy this year! sooo many hobbies...sooo little time!:)

7. My dream job would be a background artist for Pixar/Disney! As long as i didnt have to leave my beautiful 90 year old cabin in the mountains!

OK, thats the easy bit done, now I have to find 7 people to tag.
Im not going to tag 7 folks(too lazy to include all their names and links), but it would sure be fun if folks decided to participate on their own. Its a fun way to learn about your friends in blogland! Its also fun coming up with seven random facts about yourself! :)
cheers~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't thought about the SCA in a long time!! I used to be quite active in it when I was living in Thunder Bay, Ontario aka Shire of Mare Amethystinum I was part of the original group that started the branch up there and help come up with the name etc. Just looking now I can see it's still going..wow! Even the annual event of Thata Mare still going! I was at the first one! Unbelievable.

Kate North said...

Interesting - thanks for sharing. I know some other people who are into SCA, though I've never been into it myself. I had a friend in college who use to pass the time making chain mail, lol...