
Another block in the bday swap completed! (only 3 more months left). Miss February wanted each of us to do our NFL football team, any way we chose, in a 12 inch block. So here it is...the Denver Broncos! Its supposed to look like their football field, though i didnt add numbers or goal posts...but i think i works. I was struggling with block ideas because the Bronco logo was not fitting any patterns...so i just made up my own. Since its a football quilt, i think a football field is appropriate :)
Hope she likes it!
Cheers!
lisajo
5 comments:
What a great concept!
Your block is fabulous. How did you do the lettering?
i wish i could take credit for the lettering...but the fabric was printed that way...thanks for the kudos anyways :)
I'm really glad I didn't have to do a football-themed block - it's my all-time hate (football, I mean, not blocks!) Yours is great. A very clever way of incorpoarating the football pitch idea with the team name!
its strange to see anything bronco or football related on your website, but its a great design, I love it
Post a Comment