
Ever have one of those days? I had big plans...some quilting, some tutorials in Corel Painter on my Wacom, possibly some scrapbooking, work on my website, 30 minutes on the treadmill...and yet none of these goals were achieved. :(
Jordyn usually goes to grandma and grandpas house on Wednesdays...and thats my time for crafts and projects, etc...however, justin left for work today with the carseat so all plans went by the wayside. His commute is just over an hour, so there was no turning back....doh!
And just what did i accomplish today...im not really sure! Laundry...Vacuuming...Dishes...and not much of anything else.
And im not the only one that was off...Jordyn seemed to be a bit of a handful too. Its as if she knew her big day was canceled, so she wreaked havoc on my world as a payback.
I dragged out some fabric, and that ended up on the floor...i pulled out the cutting table, which then became a fort and platform for performances...i got out the laptop, only to be climbed upon...and i even tried to organize my craftroom, only to have her sneak off with the rotary cutter! I think someone is bored...another bout of cabin fever perhaps!
Needless to say, i am physically and mentally exhausted after doing nothing! Justin arrived just in the nick of time!
While he put wild woman to bed, i sat down with my laptop, drank a few beers, and went shopping...on-line that is! I just ordered this new tutorial DVD from Susi Lawson, and i am very excited! An early Valentines gift to myself :) (from Jordyn :) heheheh
Not a bad ending to the day! :)
Cheers~
lisajo

for more info, click here
2 comments:
Feeling your pain (or exasperation) Lisajo. When my DS was small, sometimes I used to wait outside the front door with him, when DH was due home, so I could hand him over straight away! Never mind, these days with small gorgeous ones are wonderful - if you have the stamina!
I remember those days too! My DS is now 7 1/2 and he loves reading which is a blessing. Sometimes he is still a pain in the neck though but I love him! Some retail theraphy is always good and it is good for the economy too! Take care.
Post a Comment