
Once again, while visiting some of my favorite blog sites, i stumbled upon the latest meme..."what is the view from your kitchen". Lyndas site, Lulu's Bay has a list of links on the side of her webpage so you can see the many folks that participated. They are from all over the world, so the pictures are fun to peruse! I notice there werent too many snowscapes, so im happy to include mine! Its nice to know im not the only one still staring at a colorless world, however some of the other locations looked like they were taken in summer...and had me longing for warmer days! Thanks for the fun Lynda, and ive added your link to my favorites too. I will have fun reading about your adventures in Cairo.
cheers~
lisajo
p.s. i have two huge picture windows in my kitchen, so ive added both views :)
4 comments:
Hi lisajo, thanks for dropping by - I love your view.. it is beautiful. Most people with snow are complaining about it, but your view looks like wonderland. I have added you to the blogroll. I am enjoying this adventure,too!
Living in a seaside town on an island means we don't get much snow, and the little we do get doesn't last long.
I wouldn't post the view from my kitchen window, it's boring! A lawyers office an emptry building and an estate agents. LOL
I've tagged you! Check out my blog for the rules and details.
Saw your post over at Lulu's. I'm in Colorado, too, and my view is also of mountains - but much further away than yours! Nice blog - I am going to read more.
Love all the trees! This must be really stunning in summer.
Post a Comment