Saturday, December 18, 2010

He Knows When You've Been Bad or Good...

 Look whos trying to impress Santa :)  Actually, i told her we could play games as soon as i was done doing dishes, so she decided to help me.  We played Chutes and Ladders, the Memory game, and then paper dolls.  Then Justin and i spent 2 1/2 hours splitting, loading and unloading wood...we are looking pretty good for the season, which is nice, because it finally started snowing.
 Later it was time for dress up...Jordyn chose a rather saucy outfit with lots of make up, and then she styled daddys hair with sparkly barrettes and hair clips.
I think shes ready for her close-up Mr. De Mille!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Too cute!! Sounds like you worked yourself up a sweat getting your wood stocked up for the winter. I think I need a massage for you just thinking about it. Can't wait to see snow pictures.