
Well, this is what i woke up to this morning...

An icy day indeed!
Thankfully a colorful package arrived from Hancock's of Paducah, which helped to brighten my day! Ive been anxious to receive the lovely new Michael Miller Fairy fabric inspired by Cicely Barkers artwork...however, it seemed to be back ordered forever. Well, today it arrived!

I ordered several fairy panels to use in crazy quilts, as well as this geisha panel.

I thought it would make a nice center piece for these blocks i swapped on about.com a few years ago. The pattern was designed by Kate, and it was the very first swap i participated in, so id like to see them in a quilt soon.

And...because you can never have too many pair of pajama pants, and because i like to wear them as regular pants...i ordered this fun pattern as well. It also comes with a pattern for a pillow case, and a cute bag.
2 comments:
Nice to get good post on a snowy day! Love the pajama bottoms pattern...they look comfy.
Lots of goodies from the postman. The pyjama bottoms pattern looks good, but beware, they take up a lot of fabric. I'm still using up some navy paisley fabric which is leftover from bottoms I made for DS about 15 years ago! (Still, think of the legitimate scraps you could generate!)
Post a Comment