Friday, April 17, 2009

Post #3 for Today : Truly Snowed In!


okay...so we clean up the awning mess, decide to take the Toyota four wheeler out for a spin around the property to check things out, and discover this giant tree blocking our driveway! So far, we've lost about 4 trees...but this one is totally in the way. Apparently the pager went off while i was out too...two cars in the river...but thankfully it was lower canyon, so i didnt have take the ambulance out in this crap! I think its beer thirty! Have a great night!

7 comments:

loulee said...

And here's me grumbling about a sudden cold snap with a bit of rain!!
Keep warm and safe.

KC Quilter said...

Just discovered your blog and will bookmark for future visits!!! We love Colorado and would like to someday have a place out there. Sorry about your April snow!!! It looks pretty treacherous on the news reports. Maybe this will be the last one till next fall....

Dawn C said...

Oh no! we're just digging out shorts and summer gear, you've got snow again - maybe I should complain less about the weather. your poor car..... xd

Rafael's Mum said...

The snow looks beautiful Lisa ! But sorry you are having all the trouble that comes with it ! Am very glad that no-one but the poor car got hurt !

Karen said...

Should we send a helicopter to come rescue you?

Kate North said...

I like your way of telling time - beer thirty - we're going use that one here now!

Salem Stitcher said...

I've been away for a bit and am now just getting caught back up on my blogs. I am envious of the snow...sort of. It is so beautiful but the awning on the car thing...that's a bummer.