
Well, here it is...as promised...or a few days late, but still, here it is...my first giveaway for my 200th post! Jordyn wanted to show off the goodies for the photo...she looks pretty happy for a girl with chicken pox. Anyways, i purchased these items about 2 years ago, and they've never been used...brand new. They are really cool, but i guess i decided that they weren't really for me...too complicated, and i like things simple :) I thought they deserved a better home...where they will be used and enjoyed. Included in the giveaway...the quilt book Doubledipity by Sara Nephew, the Super 60 acrylic template (that is used in the book), and the triangle pattern (also used in the book) and included with the pattern Northern Lights Quilt. Anyways, if you are interested in winning this giveaway, please leave me a comment on this post and i will check back in a week to draw a winner.
On another quilt note, i received my I-spy fabrics from a swap on about.com. 80 fun fabrics to include in my next I-spy quilt...cant wait to sort thru them all!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend...and thank you for all the kind words and tips for my daughters chicken pox!
21 comments:
Congratulations ! A lovely milestone to reach ! I have enjoyed your posts and especially your lovely photos ! Don't put me in the draw however. Being such a newbie a this I think your great goodies should go to one of your friends who has been supporting you all along. By the 300th post I hope to be one of them !
O drat, talking about newbie... noticed I had forgotten the "s" on "posts" and tried to go back and amend... now there are two posts... and I don't know how to delete them... Sorry folks !!!
I'd love to win. (I am currently sewing on a I SPY quilt for my son. one of about 5 that I have planned...)
Sorry to hear about the pox.
I made an "I Spy" quilt for my younger grand-daughter when she was about 1 1/2. It was used as a learning tool. She enjoyed it and it was quite large. Seems I collected too many fabrics for it.
Congrats on 200 posts! Glad to see Jordyn is fairing well.
Count me in. Jordyn looks so cute showing off the prizes.
Poor old Jordyn. When Patrick had chickenpox at a similar age we invented a great game about it. It went kind of like if I were a dog I would have the woof-pox. If I were a turkey I would have the gobble-pox. The kids loved it - lol ! The possibilities are endless - you know you wish you'd never started something :-) Congrats on your 201st post and here's to many more xx
Congrats on your milestone. Did you get any of the dalmation fabric I sent to the I Spy swap? If you want some let me know.
Congratulations on your 200th post!
Jordyn is an excellent model with those big eyes and happy smile! She's a trooper tolerating the chicken pox.
LOVE the picture of Jordyn, she looks totally happy and goofy, love it! Don't put me on the list for the prize, just wanted to comment on the photo, love ya 'cous
Congratulations, Lisa! And you have the perfect model to show off your giveaways! Hope Jordyn is over the pox soon.
(I finally figured out why I could never leave a comment. I feel so dumb LOL!)
Happy 200th - and hope Jordyn recovers soon. I don't want to be included in the draw, by the way - i think that's too complicated for me, too!
Please count me into the draw - I love new ideas! bet you had a great time stroking all the I-spy fabrics!
wow 200!! I think I'm nearly at 50! Hope Jordyn is better soon.
Looks like a nice bright quilt in the making for her with those eye spies! Please count me in for your draw, what a great prize!
Congrats on your 200th post! Don't count me in on the giveaway because I'm not sure I would make the quilts either but I wanted you to know that I finally had some time to get caught up on my reading...sorry about the pox; I LOVED the pic of the bridge in the snow and the little hawk was such a beautiful bird -- good job rescuing him! I hope Spring is working its way toward you but so glad you're enjoying the snow just the same. It really is beautiful. xo Susan
Just wanted to check in and say thank you for all the kudos ladies...ive really enjoyed learning and sharing with all of you, and i look forward to even more fun posts in the future!
Theres still a few more days for those of you interested in winning the prize...be sure to leave a comment on this post :)
cheers~
lisajo
Happy 200 th. Sorry to read about the chicken pox. I remember when my kids had them, what a pain. Wow, what great gifts. I hope, I hope. I look forward to many more posts.
Congratulations on your 200th, your photos are just lovely, and Jordyn is such a lovely model, even with a few chicken pox spots. Hope she is feeling better soon, fresh air is the best thing.
Hello. Count me in on the draw please! I love reading about your way of life - so different to living in the middle of a town in England.
Oh how I remember when my girls had chicken pox! Not fun at all...but now since my baby is 20, this is all a distant memory. So I guess the thing to remember is "This too shall pass!" Thanks for entering me into the giveaway!
Darlene B.
Post a Comment