Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Its snowing...again! Time for playdoh!


April Fools...no, it actually is snowing again! ugh! Thankfully Jordyn and i went out exploring before it started to get too wet.

She cant seem to get enough icicles...she loves eating them. I gave it a try and thought they tasted like dirt...but i couldnt convince her otherwise, so she munched away on them.

She enjoyed sliding, swinging, climbing, and playing in the dirt...oops...thats not dirt...thats sheep poo! doh! Yes, they look just like brown jelly beans :)

She likes to pretend she's serving food out of her little house...if you drop by, she'll fix you a hot dog and a drink.

When it started to snow, we headed inside for warmth and playdoh fun. A dress and jewelry were required. (note the plastic ring she hung on her lobe like an earring...pretty clever! All in all...a lovely afternoon!
Sorry i dont have any crafts to show...i finished two more of Ellies February BOM, but they are the same as the one i already posted...i also finished a logo design for our fire department, but im waiting for approval...and im working on a gift, that i cant show photos of....but i promise to post pictures soon! Thanks for visiting :)

4 comments:

Marie Alton said...

Hi Lisa...well looks like you two had some fun both outside and inside! Play-doh ... oh my ... I remember those days! I actually had a recipe for some that used Kool-Aid as the colourant...and it smelled awesome when you played with it! If I still have it around somewhere I'll send it your way.

Your little one is such a ham for the camera! Cutie Pie!

Wilma Lee said...

She is so cute!!!

Unknown said...

What is it about children and non-food items? My DS used to love munching on playdough - people thought I didn't feed him!

Lynda said...

Whoops! The computer thought I was my DH (director, apparently!) but it's me!