Wonderful snow. I was down on the coast for a conference this morning and when I got in the car to come home the outside temp was 77 degrees. It was wonderful. By the time I got home, it had dropped by 25 degrees and we're expecting frost. I'd love to have some snow that that, but I'll be glad when spring comes to stay.
2 comments:
We enjoyed a beautiful, long awaited spring day - looks like you enjoyed a long lasting winter day. Hope spring gets your way soon.
Wonderful snow. I was down on the coast for a conference this morning and when I got in the car to come home the outside temp was 77 degrees. It was wonderful. By the time I got home, it had dropped by 25 degrees and we're expecting frost. I'd love to have some snow that that, but I'll be glad when spring comes to stay.
Post a Comment