Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick or Treat!


The Halloween festivities started around 5:30 at our place. Connie came over with goodies for all of us...a new bag for me, some cocktails for Justin, and balloons for Jordyn.

Jordyn didnt have her trick or treating partner this year...sadly, Blaine moved to Steamboat, so Connie brought Pee Wee over to trick or treat with her.

We had a lot of houses to go to, and since there are no other kids up here, the folks really look forward to Jordyn stopping by. In fact, we are still getting phone calls regarding some houses we missed. Looks like we will have to make a formal announcement next year to make sure we include everyone :)

As difficult as it was to get her to keep her hat on during her photoshoot, it was amazing how she refused to go anywhere without her hat while on "official" trick or treat business. She even insisted on carrying her very heavy (full) cat bag all the way up a hill. I thought she was going to tip over...in fact, on the way down she did.

It was a fabulous evening, the first time in years we've had perfect Halloween weather, and we all had a blast! I even shot some hilarious video footage of her that i hope to post soon...so stay tuned!
In the meantime, we hope you all had a safe and Happy Halloween!!!

4 comments:

loulee said...

Looks like you had a great night.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures...I love the last one with the colour popping :o)

Christine Thresh said...

I loved the photos.

Lynda said...

We went out to visit parents on Hallowe'en, and got back at 8.30. this meant we only had one visitor (it was Count Dracula, I think). Shame, as we've got lots of sweets left!