
Well, first i took a super long hot shower, and then i curled up on the couch with some coffee and a good book. After that i sat down at my dusty Wacom tablet and worked on this piece in Corel Painter. I took this photo in Mexico a few years ago. The sunrise was spectacular, so to emphasize the colors, i added atmospheric space. I think it works pretty well. I stayed up well into the wee hours noodling on that program, learning, creating, and having fun! (Now i better get to sleep...i have to get up in 4 hours and go to work....doh!) Oh, did i mention i had to go on a call...one of the neighbors even. All is well though! :)
2 comments:
What a fabulous picture.
Love and hugs Gina xxx
That's a beautiful picture. I'm with you on the whole wife, mother, personal slave thing :( I'm glad you feel better after a break - may you get many more.
Post a Comment