So adorable! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, we went to the ocean and it was fabulous, now i have a buttload of pictures and such to post, i plan to get busy soon. how do you get the cool backgrounds with the holiday themes - i just love how you change your look with the holiday.
7 comments:
Oh that is cute
Love and hugs Gina xxx
Love it!
I just had an "ET" flashback! Too cute...
ET Phone home :) what a cute picture
I looked at this photo about a minute before I saw somebody's face peeping through all the stuffed toys! Precious!
Do I take it that father Christmas won't need to bring anything furry and stuffed over to your house next month?!
So adorable! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, we went to the ocean and it was fabulous, now i have a buttload of pictures and such to post, i plan to get busy soon. how do you get the cool backgrounds with the holiday themes - i just love how you change your look with the holiday.
Post a Comment