Saturday, November 22, 2008

Time For Shiny Things!


Living in the mountains we decorate a live tree outside of our home, and use an artificial tree for inside. Though chilly outside, Jordyn and i bundled up and headed out to decorate our tree. She didnt quite get the part about "hanging" the ornaments, and instead tossed them into the tree...but she had fun just the same. Our tree has grown significantly since i moved up here 5 years ago, so the decorations seem too small for the tree now. Looks like ill have to buy the jumbo bulbs next year. Anyways, heres a peek into our afternoon!

3 comments:

Lynda said...

Outdoor decorations are always so great. We don't have a tree which we could decorate which isn't right by the pavement, and that would be a bit tempting for passers by to help themselves!

Christine Thresh said...

Such sweet pictures. I can't believe Christmas is coming so soon.

loulee said...

I love the image you used in your header.
I never put my tree up until after DS Joe has his brthday on 10th December.