
I'm heading off to Keystone for the weekend for this conference. I'll be gone for three nights, and Jordyn has only ever spent one night away, so here's hoping her and daddy do just fine while I'm gone :) She's a bit of a mommys girl, so i hope she doesnt give daddy too much trouble. I haven't attended this conference in a few years, so it should be a fun. If any of you have ever been to a conference, then you know the definition of conference is "party all night and act crazy" :) At least that's what i learned the last time i went. Folks get out of control...but i was highly entertained by it all...and had my camera to document the chaos! (Im sure several guys were teased by their department after receiving my incriminating photos).
I guess sitting in a classroom for an entire day does that to some people :)
Personally, i enjoy hanging out with my fellow EMS friends...folks who are usually together under much more stressful and scary circumstances... so its nice to get together in a much more relaxed atmosphere, where we can share our EMS stories, while also learning new techniques for saving lives. We can also tell grotesque stories without disturbing the folks next to us, as they are also telling similar tales.
Anyways, i will be off the grid for a few days, but i promise to check in on Sunday to see what everyone has been up to! Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

Here is the Lodge we will be staying at...isnt it pretty!
2 comments:
Have a great time and be good
Love and hugs Gina xxx
I've probably told you this before, but I had a couple or three friends in college who were EMSs or EMTs or whatever and whenever we sat up late hanging out they always pulled out the decapitation stories - and other gross accident stories. Honestly, if I'd ever had any inclination to drive in less than totally sober conditions (which I don't, anyway), that would have seriously put me off. Not that you can always avoid accidents, but...
Post a Comment