What a fun day and hike!! Looks like the kids really enjoyed it.
Is the middle school a lot bigger/lot farther away? Is it going to be a real shock to these kids to go to a school with "normal" class sizes? :)
That sounds like a great field trip. Our public schools have one more day to go..Monday and then they are out for the summer. Katie & I have been done with our homeschooling though for about 2 weeks. So glad summer is here...I really need the break.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What a fun day and hike!! Looks like the kids really enjoyed it.
Is the middle school a lot bigger/lot farther away? Is it going to be a real shock to these kids to go to a school with "normal" class sizes? :)
That sounds like a great field trip. Our public schools have one more day to go..Monday and then they are out for the summer. Katie & I have been done with our homeschooling though for about 2 weeks. So glad summer is here...I really need the break.
Post a Comment