Daddy let Jordyn mow the meadow for the first time, solo! Look how excited she is...i should have taken a photo of Justin though, since he had an even bigger grin!
Grandpa wanted to do a little fishing with Jordyn...in 5 minutes they caught 3 fish, which they returned back to the pond...
Jordyn likes to do a little kiss and release :) She gives new meaning to the phrase "fish lips" !
There was a lot of relaxing by all of us...it was the first Saturday we had off in over two months, so it was great not having to be anywhere! Grandma and Grandpa stayed over for an impromptu BBQ, so we enjoyed Beer Brauts, chips and some salad...and we washed it all down with an ice cold beer! :)
It was a fabulous weekend!











2 comments:
I always enjoy reading about what you get up to... I'm not sure I'm envious of your lifestyle, as I'm not sure it would suit me - I am perhaps too much of a city - or at least, suburbs - girl to last out in your neck of the woods for long, but I do think it must be a fabulous experience for Jordyn to grow up out there... I'll leave the fish-kissing to her, though!
OOOhhh Jordyn that picture of the snake gives me the heebie jeebies.
I love to look at them but don't want to touch them ....NO WAY...NO HOW!
She looks quite comfy though holding it as well as kissing the fish.
Post a Comment