Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!!!!

 We had another game on Saturday...we lost, but the girls played hard and had some great moments!  We also took our team pictures...and i think they came out rather cute!  Thanks for helping with that Christy!  :)
 On Mothers Day, i lounged and didnt do much (which is just what i wanted :)  I have been on the go for 3 months straight, so i was happy to do nothing all day!
 The weather was fabulous, the food delicious, and the company the best!  :)  Though i do admit to hiding out most of the afternoon while daddy entertained Jordyn...and the solitude was sublime! 
 We picked out some flowers for our garden on Saturday after the game, so Jordyn and i planted these beauties and made the bees very happy!  I normally wait until after Memorial weekend to plant anything, but my yard was desperate for color!  (or maybe it was just me)  :)
 I got this lovely Mothers Day basket of flowers from Christy, including dinner at El Burritos with Justin and Jordyn after the game, so that was great...thanks again Christy...youre the best!
 and a little something for me from me :)  Jordyn got a travel paint kit for Christmas, and i realized i didnt have one, so here it is...now we can go on painting adventures together!
 And finally...my super cool mothers day card that daddy & jordyn made for me today!  I just love it!
Happy Mothers Day to all of you beautiful women out there, and specially to my mom...who refuses to go online to read my blog, but ill post here anyways...Happy Mothers Day Mom...I love you!  :)

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Sounds like a fabulous day for a wonderful Mother. Love the card by the way!! Hugs.