Monday, March 4, 2013

Would You Eat Them With A Fox? ~

 Read Across America Day celebrates Dr Seuss's birthday as well as the joy of reading! :)
 So what better way to kick off the day at school, than with green eggs and ham, while listening to...what else, but Green Eggs and Ham! 
 i will not eat them here or there, i will not eat them anywhere....well, maybe at Red Feather Elementary!  :)
Say, i DO like green eggs and ham, i DO!  and i would eat them with a fox, and i would eat them in a box...i do so like green eggs and ham...i really like them, Sam i am!  :)

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Well they don't look so good, but what a great thing for the kids and how fun!! Love Dr. Suess. Hugs!

Kate North said...

I would not, could not with a fox... I do not like them, Sam I Am.

Country Whispers said...

I agree with Tammy, they don't look so appetizing but I'm sure the kiddos love them.
My kids always enjoyed Dr. Suess week when they were in elementary school.