We met some friends in town at Rollerland for some spring break fun...and happily, Justin was able to join us this time. Jordyn skated much better this time around, though it still looks like she is jogging with skates on (she hasnt quite figured out the glide part) :)
Grandpa and Grandma Bruen met us there to watch us skate, and they brought Great Grandma Anita too....but they left before i could get a photo of everyone. After they dropped off Anita they came back to pick up Jordyn and kept her for a sleepover. With a free night, Justin and i enjoyed dinner at El Burritos and then a peaceful night at home...after four hours of roller skating, we were asleep before 10. Gotta love spring break! :)






2 comments:
Looks like great fun! I remember roller rinks from when I was a kid... :o)
What a fun time and so great that Justin could join in on the fun. I loved to roller skate as a kid, it's so much fun. Jordyn will be gliding in no time. Hugs!!
Post a Comment