Saturday, March 23, 2013

Girl Scouts Spring Sleepover ~

 On Wednesday, to welcome the first day of spring, the girl scouts had a sleepover at the fire station. The girls are on spring break, so it was a nice way to break up the week.
 They worked on crafts, played games, earned some new patches and badges, ate delicious lasagna and other tasty snacks, and then in the morning, there was an Easter egg hunt!




Im so glad we had nice weather for it...it snowed the next morning, and has been snowing off and on since.  So much for welcoming Spring :) 

1 comment:

Tammy said...

What a fun time and what great ideas to keep them busy and earn badges too. I love that they were playing twister - I remember those days when I could actually play it and not kill myself, oh to be young again. You guys do such a great job with the kids!!