I saw this little storm trooper bunny at Walmart and couldnt pass him up...isnt he cool! :) I know Jordyn is going to love him! And speaking of Jordyn...
we had a Pirates of the Caribbean marathon this weekend, which inspired her to create this little outfit :) i heard her upstairs practicing her pirate speech, "arrrrr....ya scurvy dog!" But what i love most is the milk mustache.
Then i worked on this miniature 3D quilt top for the about.com swap. The theme is Spring, so i thought these colors fit the bill :) I wanted to get a jump on making this since the soccer season is coming up and i stepped up to be the coach. Between that, girl scouts, and the school yearbook, the next month or two will be crazy busy...but i really wanted to squeeze in some creative stuff...so here it is! I cut out enough fabric to make two and im glad i did, because i think it came out pretty cute. Hope my receiver likes it too.




1 comment:
Oh your quilt is so cute, what a great idea, your swap partner will love it!! Jordyn is so cute and what a great imagination. Hugs!!
Post a Comment