
To the post office i went...to mail off my ALQS miniature to ___?_____! Of course, its a secret, so i wont let the cat out of the bag till my receivers package arrives :)
Anyways, im sure by the sneak peeks i gave over the last few weeks, that it was pretty obvious what the quilt looked like, but here it is again..."Wonky Pineapple Blues", being modeled on our glorious woodpile! Its 20 X 20, and was paper pieced with a washable leave in paper (that makes the quilt a little stiffer, and nice for hanging). I also finished and mailed out the Halloween table runners to my sisters in California, so that should be a nice surprise for them (i can mention them here, because they never read my blog :)
And lastly, i sent out a little "thank you" to Anne, for her generous gift of I-spy fabrics a while back. Sorry it took me soooo long to get it out to you Anne, what can i say...im lame. Anyways, now that all my latest deadlines are met, i can relax this weekend...which is great because we have a full weekend of Halloween fun planned, including a kids party at the VFW, and Boo at the Zoo, which i am quite excited about!

So stay tuned...
4 comments:
I love that quilt.
the pic in your header is so cute.
Love and hugs Gina xx
What a cool little quilt.
Beautiful quilt!! I love the colors you used and the design. Have a great weekend and lots of fun.
I love your pineapple blues quilt! It is so pretty! You always do such good work.
Post a Comment