Thursday, October 16, 2008

Binding Madness


Looks like ill be hand sewing for a while...i have 3 table runners and one miniature quilt with the binding sewn on one side, waiting for them to be hand sewn to the other side. Then my ALQS quilt needs a hanging sleeve and a label and its done. Woohoo!

4 comments:

Shannon E said...

Your runners are beautiful.

loulee said...

Your runners look great and the swap quilt looks even better. It may be a bind,(Pun intended!) sewing down the binding, but at least it's cozy.

Anonymous said...

HOOORRRAAYYY RUNNERS!!! Love them, love the photo!

Tammy said...

How beautiful - I love the colors and design. I've been following your blog for a while and love the bears and scenary you share as well as the quilting. My name is Tammy and I've just recently started a blog of my own - deserthotflashes.bogspot.com. I recently did a lot of hand sewing on bindings myself, I got a little tired of it, but the outcome was well worth it. Love your blog, thanks for sharing.