Friday, October 17, 2008

Flashback Friday - 1982


Here's a shot from my junior high yearbook, i was in the 8th grade, and voted most athletic! For any of you from California, you will immediately recognize the striped Dolphin shorts, very hip in the 80's!(I think Richard Simmons still wears them) :) Im also sporting a T-shirt from my very first concert, Oingo Boingo who opened up for the Police (Ghost in the Machine tour) at the Forum. A most excellent concert! I was never very popular in school, but i was a bit of a tomboy, so i imagine thats how i made it in the yearbook :) Enjoy the trip down memory lane...i know i did.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

niiicceeeee photo!! heheheh love it cous

Anonymous said...

Woohoo...look at those legs! Weren't the eighties great for short shorts!!

Christine Thresh said...

What a cute picture. Love those short shorts.
I really like flashback posts on blogs.

Lynda said...

Wow! 'Most athletic!' If we'd had yearbooks, I'd have been voted 'Most likely to be still sitting on the radiator in the changing room'!

Sheri said...

You were so.. cute.I'm having a hard time believing you weren't popular.
I love the flashback posts too.
Sheri

Kate North said...

great shorts. :) Gotta love those 80s...