Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Holiday Crafts ~

 Holiday crafts are keeping me busy right now!  I just added these four table toppers to my Etsy shop, so i hope you'll stop by and check them out :)  Ill be adding some different items as well, so stay tuned!


 This little table runner isnt quite finished, but i thought i would share it anyways!  Cheers!   :)

2 comments:

Tammy said...

They are all just beautiful Lisa. I shared your link to them on Facebook. I know you'll sell them quickly and they'd make wonderful gifts - like to yourself, everyone always shops a little for themselves this time of year - it's hard not to!!

MILLY said...

Lovely sewing, you have been busy. Christmas seems to have arrived, lots of sewing I still want to do, you have inspired me to get going. Thank you for visiting, lovely to hear from you.