There was some beautiful music with Christmas caroling and story telling at the library yesterday...and Jordyn and her friend Serenity got their groove on! Any excuse to get up and perform...what a couple of hams! :)
I tried a new way to display my cards this year...i think it looks kind of fun...and yes, the temperature was 19 degrees out!
Remember my dear friend Patrick that passed away in January? He always sent out the best Christmas cards, so clever and funny! Well, it appears those traits were passed on to his daughter, as i received this Christmas card from "Patrick" this year. That's him hiding in the trees, and it says, "I'm watching you!" I just LOVE it...thank you Jenny!
And it looks like we finally got that snow the weatherman has been promising us....7 inches outside...which meant a 12 mile drive of unpaved mountain roads this morning to Jordyns school with up to 12 inches along the manhattan road. I decided to help out at the school a bit, and then go out to breakfast before heading home, which allowed the snow plow trucks enough time to cover my turf! whew! Thanks guys...you rock! Enjoy the snow Coloradoans....we needed it!





1 comment:
This post really made me smile, I love that Patrick's family kept his spirit going with that card! Merry Christmas! Love you!
Post a Comment