Jordyn builds a train to travel to the north pole with Santa and Squirrely...the in-flight movie, The Polar Express. "Well...are ya comin....to the North Pole of course...this is the POLAR EXPRESS!!!"
I love Jordyn's imagination and how she comes up with such fun things to do and ideas. She's so creative. Also wanted to tell you that your Christmas card is the cutest!! I love the picture you picked and yet the other pics you shared were all so good I don't know how you picked just one. I swear that little girl can't take a bad picture. Merry Christmas my friend. Hope you are enjoying the season and that Santa is extra good to you this year!! Hugs
1 comment:
I love Jordyn's imagination and how she comes up with such fun things to do and ideas. She's so creative. Also wanted to tell you that your Christmas card is the cutest!! I love the picture you picked and yet the other pics you shared were all so good I don't know how you picked just one. I swear that little girl can't take a bad picture. Merry Christmas my friend. Hope you are enjoying the season and that Santa is extra good to you this year!! Hugs
Post a Comment