Thursday, November 29, 2012

Peaceful Morning ~

 I never seem to get in any of the photos, so i thought i would show you a picture of me this morning enjoying my coffee before embarking on a quilting frenzy!  :)  Im trying to finish a few pieces for a craft fair this weekend...but if i dont make it, at least they can go in my Etsy store.   Ill post some photos of them when im finished.
 Meanwhile, i went in to check in on Jordyn the other night while she was sleeping, and i found this picture sitting on the floor next to her bed...
 and there was a note on the back, which reads, "Dear Santa, I really miss you Santa.  I hope that you can take this picture tonight.  Merry Christmas!"  She must have worked on it while i was at training, so she spelled all the words and compiled the letter completely on her own!  Well done sweetheart, i just know Santas gonna love it!
 and for some smiles...heres a shot of Trash looking anything but comfortable!  Ahhhh...to be this flexible!  :)  Have a fabulous day everyone!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Love that santa mug and seeing your beautiful face too. Sounds like you are sewing up a storm. I saw one of your projects on Facebook and it is gorgeous!! Love Jordyn's picture and letter to Santa, she's so sweet and growing up so quickly. Hugs!!

Chrisitine said...

Looks like a fabulous day!!! I love the letter Little Miss wrote, and LOVE the photo of trash....so awesome! Hope the craft show went good, sorry I missed it again.
Love ya