We finally got some snow today...which meant Jordyn and i could take her Christmas card photos! It was a chilly 12 degrees outside, but she was a good sport about it.
These were just some of the shots, but not the one i chose for the card...ill wait till they're mailed out before i post the "official" shot. :) In the meantime...Hooray for snow!
She is just do darn cute. I love all the photos you posted, you must have had a tough decision which to use for the card. I can't wait to see the final choice!! Hugs.
They are all so cute!!!! Hope you have a great Christmas. We will be leaving for SoCal this Saturday and returning the day after Christmas. Spending Christmas in a sunny climate will be different for sure.
Great Christmas pictures! Are those real earrings?? IF so then she finally found the courage to get them done. Katie still wants hers done but hasn't conquered her fear yet.
5 comments:
They are all just darling. I don't know how you can pick just one.
She is just do darn cute. I love all the photos you posted, you must have had a tough decision which to use for the card. I can't wait to see the final choice!! Hugs.
They are all so cute!!!! Hope you have a great Christmas. We will be leaving for SoCal this Saturday and returning the day after Christmas. Spending Christmas in a sunny climate will be different for sure.
Great pictures...I like the hot chocolate one! I can't get over how grown up Jordyn is getting and how much she looks like your husband!
Great Christmas pictures!
Are those real earrings??
IF so then she finally found the courage to get them done.
Katie still wants hers done but hasn't conquered her fear yet.
Post a Comment