yes, the bears decided to crash the party in the wee hours of the morning...first time we've seen them all summer...looks like the momma bear has her hands full with these two :)
Happy Birthday to Jordyn. I can't believe how much she's grown since I started following your wonderful blog. She is a cutie pie to say the least. I love the family pic by the way and it looks like y'all had a lot of fun. It also looks like the bear after party wasn't bad either, oy vey!! Hugs!!
8 comments:
That's a cake!!!!
The bears were invited too?
Not just a pony, but bears too! :) Looks like fun.
yes, the bears decided to crash the party in the wee hours of the morning...first time we've seen them all summer...looks like the momma bear has her hands full with these two :)
Six years old! How awesome ... love the pics ... looks like a great day! And bears crashing the party? You don't see that every day!
Both my neices had BDs this past week too ... one turned 19 (legal age here) ... and the other 17 ...
(who wishes she was 19).
Hugs ... Marie
Happy Birthday Jordyn!!
Looks like she had lots of fun and wow to have bears crash your party....how cool!
Happy Birthday to Jordyn. I can't believe how much she's grown since I started following your wonderful blog. She is a cutie pie to say the least. I love the family pic by the way and it looks like y'all had a lot of fun. It also looks like the bear after party wasn't bad either, oy vey!! Hugs!!
Who invited the bears? Lol hope Jordyn had a brilliant birthday :-)
I can hardly believe Jordyn is 6! Happy years!
Post a Comment