112 in 2012 is a photography challenge im participating in this year, and sadly i have fallen way behind....so here are four images to add to the list of 112 in 2012. This makes a total of 7 for me...like i said, im way behind...so stay tuned for pictures soon flooding this blog! :)
#15 - Stripes
#73 - A Shot in the Dark
#79 - Insects or Spiders
#101 - Soft




4 comments:
Great pictures.
Is that a hummingbird moth??
I had never seen one before until someone here on blogger posted a picture of one and then like a week later I watched one hover around my flower baskets.
Behind? Oh no! These are lovely and great additions to the challenge!
Beautiful! I really need to start taking more photos...
I love your photos so am glad you are taking the challenge so I can see some more! (and see others again). You're a fab photographer!
Post a Comment