She is so... precious. Makes me wish I could see my little ones more often. But they live in OK I hope my health is good enough I can see them again next summer.
I remember sitting having coffee at a friend's house with another couple of neighbours and their young children (this was before I had kids - she had a daughter aged about 3.) Sharon looked up, said with a perfectly straight face "Girls! One kid on the bookcase at a time!" Our conversation stopped and as the reality of what she'd just said sunk in, we all burst out laughing.
6 comments:
What a doll!
Looks like you all enjoyed the hoildays down at sea level!
Just please tell us whether or not she climbed that bookcase and found herself up there by herself . . .
Well, she kept calling my name...and when i walked into her room, this is what i discovered :)
She is so... precious. Makes me wish I could see my little ones more often. But they live in OK I hope my health is good enough I can see them again next summer.
I remember sitting having coffee at a friend's house with another couple of neighbours and their young children (this was before I had kids - she had a daughter aged about 3.) Sharon looked up, said with a perfectly straight face "Girls! One kid on the bookcase at a time!" Our conversation stopped and as the reality of what she'd just said sunk in, we all burst out laughing.
A picture is worth a 1000 words. =)
Post a Comment