Wednesday, December 24, 2008

14 hours to Santa~


The countdown begins...only 14 hours till the "big visit"! Of course, its really a guess, as i have no idea when exactly it is that Santa stops by with goodies...but i know its sometime after midnight! :)
For fun today, i thought i would post a few photos from the last couple days...

Here is the table runner, "Hugs and Kisses", i finally finished! As you can see, i chose a colorful background of ornament fabric, so that the runner can be reversible. I hope the receiver likes it :)

We received this awesome gift basket from our friend Pete in Michigan. Its filled with fruit, nuts, candy, cheese & crackers, and jelly...a yummie basket indeed! Thanks Pete!

And last, here's a shot of Jordyn and Daddy playing cars on the new rug that Daddy brought home! As you can see, the rug was a big hit!

Im signing off now for Holiday Fun...May you all have a safe, peaceful, happy holiday!!!
Namaste~

5 comments:

Christine Thresh said...

What a neat rug. They will have so much fun together.

Teri said...

Christmas is so much more exciting when you have children to share it with. I hope that you have a wonderful, Merry Christmas!!

Sheri said...

Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and thank you for your wishes. The table topper looks great and I like the back fabric a lot. The basket looks yummy, especially the swiss chocolate (a favorite of mine!). Take care.

Lynda said...

Hope it was a good one for all your family. As to Father Christmas, I watched his progress round the world (courtesy of NASA) and was very excited when he got to Paris, about 11.45pm. Then I left the room to get myself a drink, and when I came back, the clever man had sneaked in, put all the presents under the tree and whisked away! Never mind, he brought some lovely stuff, some of it quilty!