Dont you just love this little hamster :) i saw him on
Calamity Kims blog and had to get one for myself. If he looks hungry, just put your curser in the cage, click, and you will feed him pellets. When he's full, he'll drink some water and then go for a run on his wheel. too cute! If you would like to get one, go to
abowman...there's all kinds of fun stuff there.
4 comments:
thanks for the link...I really should be getting ready for a family party...but I can't resist a cute gadget :o)
I *love* that he follows the cursor at feeding time. His expressions are so funny (and strangely like my cat's...)!
I love him! Thanks for the link.
How cute. My kids had a hamster that kept escaping from the cage and then we couldn't find him for days. Twice he crawled up the bedspread onto our bed at night. First time it scared me to death. The next time I put newspapers on the bedroom floor so I would hear them crinkle when he came into the bedroom. Sort of advance warning.
Post a Comment