Sunday, December 7, 2008

Another Fun Adventure in Snow ~


Today we created an entire yard of fun...

First we built a snowman, then another snowman...

Then, what started as a snowfort, soon became...

a slide! Weeeeeee!
Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!
In the meantime, please send me the crafting bug, because i seem to be in a rut and havent picked up my sewing in weeks.

2 comments:

Gina said...

What great pictures.

I'll do you a deal. I'll send you the crafting bug if you send me some of that snow for Christmas. LOL
Don't worry, it'll return just enjoy your time playing

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Unknown said...

Love the snow slide - in all my life I've never seen enough snow to make a slide with - it seems over here in the UK we get the wet grotty snow that just inconveniences everyone and not the good strong dry construction like snow - sighhh!!!!! My three are heading off to the airport for Blackbear Cabin as we speak - they've seen even less snow than I have :o)