
Well, with almost a foot of snow outside, and no signs of stopping, i decided to work on Becca's extra Halloween block. The Birthday Block Swap, that you have read about in previous posts, had some drop-outs...so the rest of us volunteered to help make blocks for those that came up short. The first block i made becca had WAY to many pieces in it, so i went for something a little simpler this time, but with fun fabric. I love her Halloween theme...i see one in my future :) Hope she likes it. In the meantime, the little one just went down for a nap, so i think ill try to get some more crafting done~
May your day be filled with Joy!
cheers~
lisajo
4 comments:
oooooohhhhh I like it! a foot of snow, mother nature is off her rocker this year I tell ya. We had tons of snow over the weekend too, thank goodness its all melted away and the sun is out now. *whew* happy crafting cous'!!! I love ya and miss ya
~16
LOL I thought for a moment I'd hibernated all through summer and woken in autumn! LOL Happy Halloween ladies.
Cute block.
I love the idea of Hallowe'en in the Spring! It's a great way to feel that you're getting ahead of the game!
I really like that block, maybe if someone does a halloween block swap again this year you could suggest using that one. : )
Post a Comment