YEAH! Finally signed up on google so I could make a comment today!! You should recognize me from about.com! Your DD looks like she had a very active day!! Too cute.
Emerson got it very right! I used to babysit for a friend who had four children, and to go from bedroom to bedroom admiring sleeping children is wonderful! Not so wonderful as to make me want four of my own you understand, but wonderful all the same!
3 comments:
YEAH! Finally signed up on google so I could make a comment today!! You should recognize me from about.com!
Your DD looks like she had a very active day!! Too cute.
Shhh! What did you get done while she snoozed?
Emerson got it very right! I used to babysit for a friend who had four children, and to go from bedroom to bedroom admiring sleeping children is wonderful! Not so wonderful as to make me want four of my own you understand, but wonderful all the same!
Post a Comment