
Last weekend we went to Denver to see my cousin Christy off in style! She is moving to Washington (the first time she has moved away from home), so her mom and the old neighborhood decided to have a fabulous going away party for her and her husband. It was a blast...even my sister Denise, flew in from Los Angeles to join in on the fun. We all had WAYYYY to much fun, and the hangover to prove it! I havent tied one on like that in years! Shots of tequila...whos idea was that?
Anyways, Christy is my best friend so i was sad to see her go. Her home was always my place of sanity when i needed to get off the mountain...in need of a city fix...or just needed a fabulous place to sit,drink coffee, and enjoy Mexican take-out with my best friend! I will miss that :( Of course, i am excited for her adventure...and everyone should move away from home at least once in their life, so this will be great for them...just sad for me :(
Christy took this photo of Denise and i hanging out at their house as the movers were packing up their things. We sat out in the front yard, enjoying the unusually nice weather, sharing stories, having laughs, and savoring our last moments together before they headed off.
We will miss you guys, but i know you will visit often!
Happy Trails~
lisajo
2 comments:
It's sad to have friends move away - but think of all the great holidays you'll have in Washington!
Thanks scumby - We miss you already! It was so great to see you guys, thanks for everything, and I can't wait for you to come visit. I thought about you the whole trip out here, about time I left the nest for awhile huh. Love you so much
Christy
Post a Comment