
A wonderful package arrived in the mail today from Lynda. She had a giveaway for her 50th blog entry, and i was the winner. The interesting thing is, she was the first person to leave a comment on my blog, and since then, we have enjoyed stopping by each others site to say hi, send words of encouragement, etc. Inside this bag, was a nice selection of novelty prints, some quilt scrap squares, a variety of blue beads, some coins for a coin belt (yes, we both enjoy belly dancing as a hobby)...and a mysterious gold package with Jordyn's name on it.

We opened the package to find this lovely spring bag (no doubt, made by Lynda) and inside the bag was some delicious Cadbury white chocolate. I have never met a more giving bunch of people, than i have in the quilting world! How sweet of you to think of my little one Lynda...I am thrilled that we are blogmates :) You made our day! We woke up to a snowy morning, so the colorful spring bag brought a lot of cheer to us both! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!
Here is a shot of jordyn enjoying the yummies that were in her beautiful new bag!

cheers~
lisajo
3 comments:
Oooh! Treats!
WOW!!! what a great gift!! Very nice indeed! Enjoy
Christy
So glad you both enjoyed your package! I'm sure Jordyn has plenty of bags, but hey, a girl can never have too many! There are 9 Chaos Crumb blocks, and I thought you could make a doll's quilt if you didn't want to amke any more. In fact, I would advise against making more, as they are evry addictive!
Post a Comment