Tuesday, May 2, 2017
Teacher Appreciation Luncheon ~
Found this in my car today when I was leaving work! Homemade cucumber melon pinot grigio...cant wait to try it! We enjoyed a fabulous teacher appreciation luncheon at school today, complete with potato bar, broccoli cheese soup, fruit salad, macaroni salad, cucumber water, bacon appetizers, and lots of desserts! All provided by the awesome parents of our awesome students! These parents covered lunch room duty and recess duty so we could all sit together and enjoy this fine feast! I'm feeling honored to be a part of such an amazing group, and I will miss all of you next year when I move on. Oh, and the beauty of being a parent as well as a teacher here...i provided a dessert for the feast, and then got to enjoy eating it!
<3 span="">3> Thank you again ladies for a wonderful lunch...and thank you for my "mom juice"
:) hugs all around!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment