Today was Jordyn's last game of the season (dont ya just love the bored goalie shot)...well, actually they played a double header today, so her last two games of the season. The first game was at 11:30 and the second game was at 4:30, so we had a lot of time to kill in town in between games.
Justin picked up Great Grandma Anita and brought her to the first game, so after the game (which they won 4-0), Anita treated us to the Waffle House for breakfast. Jordyn was super hungry and gobbled up steak and eggs. Justin did too, while Anita and I opted for lunch. Thank you Anita...the food was great! After breakfast, Justin drove Anita home, and then went home to catch up on work.
Meanwhile, Jordyn and I went to Target to return some clothes I bought for her for her trip to Texas with Aunt LeAnn. New clothes for vacation are always a treat, but apparently, i missed a bit on size, so we had to take some stuff back for exchanging. Then we headed back to the field for game two, which they also won 4-1...woohoo! What a day and what a season! They ended up winning 6 games, lost 1, and tied 1. I love to watch her play, but I look forward to spending some weekends at home at the black bear now!



No comments:
Post a Comment