Monday, May 9, 2016

End of Year Celebration ~

 This is our Media/Tech team at the end of year celebration!  Yes, that is a green screen, and no, i did not key it out to replace with something else....I thought the photos were fun as is :)  These ladies were awesome to work with this year!  It being my first year, I had a lot of questions, and they shared a lot of wonderful ideas with me, as I hope I did with them.  Heather, our Ed Tech (in pink) was great, and introduced us to all kinds of new technology including coding, google classroom, 3D printing and more.  I cant wait to see what she introduces to us next year.  Rheo (in cowyboy hat), just got hired on at Stove Prairie as the new K-1 teacher, so I will be sad to see her go, but very excited for her new adventures.  Stacy (in witch hat) landed a gigantic grant for one of the mountain schools, which she will be generously sharing with the other two mountain schools via a new HP Sprout computer.  I look forward to learning all about it and teaching the kids on it next year.  I see our technology team growing in so many ways, I cant wait to see what we do next year!  Thanks ladies....you are all an inspiration and wonderful to work with!  Happy Summer!

No comments: