We lucked out and the weather was great! We wandered the halls of the Capital, and then walked over to the History Colorado Center two blocks down the road.
It was my first time going there, and I have to admit, it was pretty awesome! I didnt know what to expect, but there were all kinds of fun things for the little ones to do to entertain them!
One of my favorite parts, was the ski jump simulator....after all the kids had a turn, Mrs. Jayroe and I had to give it a try.....
I totally nailed the landing, as you can see by the cheering on of our museum guide! Yes....Preschool Rocks! :)
The kids ended the tour with a fun game of Colorado bingo, and this was a lot of fun too! The tour guides were wonderful and I look forward to going back sometime to share it with Justin and Christy!
Before heading out of Denver, I asked the bus driver if he could detour our trip by a few blocks to see the Big Blue Bear....he was awesome and not only swung by there, but opened the bus doors so I could get this awesome photo! This bear has become quite an icon in Denver, and I wanted the kids to get a peek! Who am I kidding...I love this guy and wanted to see him again for myself :)
On our way home, the weather decided to pour down rain and hail....I am so happy we had the trip timed just right to miss all of that! What a great adventure!














No comments:
Post a Comment