I found this note for Santa in Jordyn's room and wanted to share...
My Xmas list
1. A real TARDIS.
2. I would like the doctor to crash land the TARDIS in my backyard.
3. I would like a real mustash.
4. I would like a new couch to replace our old one.
5. I would like a box of five real chiks.
6. I dont want my teacher Mrs. Jayroe to have the flw on Christmas (apparently this one she changed tonight when she heard her teacher had the flu...originally she was asking for a calico kitten).
7. a male leporde geko. p.s. just put him in toothlesses cage.
8. My very own baby owl to take care of. not vicos (vicious).
9. Let one of my cats have a litter of kittens.
P.S. Just put all the living animals in my room exept for the lepord gecos.
On the back she wrote, Your pichur here and reindeer :)
On the back she wrote, Your pichur here and reindeer :)
May you all have a wonderful holiday!

No comments:
Post a Comment