Sunday, October 7, 2012

More Catch and Release ~

 More catch and release today...with the colder weather, its only a matter of time before this pond freezes, so we need to get these fish out!
 Justin and Jordyn worked well together...he caught, and she carried/released...
 Looks like he caught another one...

 This guy was a pretty nice size...
 Success!  They caught and released 9 trout today...not too bad for folks with no poles!  Next it was time for some lunch...Jordyn requested tomato soup with grill cheese sandwiches...one of our favorites up here!  yum!  I made the soup out of tomatoes fresh from our garden, and it was rather tasty.
 I think these two and their synchronized dipping agree :)

 What a beautiful day!

3 comments:

Country Whispers said...

That job looks entertaining!
My kids would have a blast trying to see who could get the most.
I love your last picture...so neat looking!

Wilma Lee said...

We love toasted cheese and tomato soup too!! We use a progresso brand of soup in the winter when there are no more fresh tomatoes.

Tammy said...

Looks like another fun catch and release day and the lunch is one of my fav's too. However I usually open a can of tomatoe soup, your homemade soup sounds so much better. I might have to learn how to make my own, it sounds so delish!!