As my daughter continues to entertain me with her "i wonder...how come...what ifs.." i figured id share with you some of her latest Jordynisms!
"hey mom...wouldnt it be cool if we lived in outer space...but then our food would float away. I guess we'd have to get space suits for our food!"
"what if you lived inside a balloon and it deflated? That would be weird because then you would have to find another one to live in."
"i know fairies are real, because the tooth fairy always signs her notes, love the tooth fairy. If she wasnt a fairy, what would she be...the tooth monkey or something like that?"
Now we're off to carve pumpkins...have a great night!
1 comment:
I have to say she would be entertaining to listen to. But if she wants answers, oy vey.... I can't believe the things kids can come up with - those active little imaginations.
Post a Comment