Thursday, May 3, 2012

Queen Bee ~

A queen has been born and we have a swarm...anyone have a hive or need some bees? :)  We are hoping to get a hive today, and then we will have two set ups...but this caught us off guard and we weren't prepared, besides, we need to move our other hive for a while because we are about to have our trees sprayed, so chaos has struck the black bear cabin....stay tuned...
Meanwhile, Jordyns class wanted me to take a photo of them today...what a bunch of hams!
Enjoy this fabulous Spring weather!

4 comments:

Country Whispers said...

EEEwwwww!
I'm not a fan of bees though I love the honey that they make for us.
You couldn't pay me to get that close to a bunch of bees.

Salem Stitcher said...

Yikes! Y'all are tougher than me, that's for sure. I like the idea of bees...at a distance.

Anonymous said...

Looks like spring has spung in your neck of the woods. Hope you work out what to do with the bees :-)

Wilma Lee said...

You are so brave!! I respect bees and keep my distance.